U of Iowa

insideout09

I've heard of one admittance thus far. Has anyone heard anything? I got the feeling that there were multiple users on this site who had applied and I would sure like to know more. Anyone know anything about what is going on up in Iowa City right now?

I've heard of one admittance thus far. Has anyone heard anything? I got the feeling that there were multiple users on this site who had applied and I would sure like to know more. Anyone know anything about what is going on up in Iowa City right now?

According to the Graduate Secretary they have made their decisions and have sent out letters. They should be arriving any day now.

I heard, from a letter dated March 9th, that I have been waitlisted. 10 were admitted, and 8 waitlisted. So, if any of you folks out there have gotten in and know that you aren't going, please do us waitlisters a favor and decline! Remember, I will send a case of beer or cheap wine, or champagne!!! whatever your preference!