Issue Task GRE practice Help!!

2bobbi

Hi I am new to this forum, 

I am currently studying for my GRE test in November, I thought I would be able to take it this month but from a practice test I realized I am no where near ready to take it. Im using magoosh and manhattan vocab cards to help with a better scoring! can someone please help me with my writing ?!

Universities should require students to take courses only within those fields they are interested in studying.
I agree with this statement and think that many schools should allow students to study courses only within their interest. Having the abillity as a student to only take courses that are in the interested field will help improve the students abliltiy in college and maintian higher grades.
College students studying courses that are geared towards a student interest will allow them to perform better in college. For example, a student whos interest are to go into the medical field, will want to study Biology which is what they have a interest in; this will make them become more succesfful in a course. Meanwhile, making it mandatory that they take a Histroy course which will not come up in that person longterm career, does not hold any value for this student. This way throughout their entire undergraduate schooling a student know more about the field they want to enter in their career choice.
I think students will beneift from this and allow them to go to college without worrying about extra cost for classes they will never use in their future endavors. Having classes that are not in the students interest is benefical for students that are indecisve about what they would like to study. But I do think students that know what they are interested should be allowed to opt out this policiy of the mandatory requirements. Therefor, allowing a student to only take courses in his or her interested field I think will see a better outcome for students graduating at universities.
Consequently, I believe that students should take courses that will help them in their career choice that they are most interested in studying.
Previous

Thanks 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/1/2018 at 11:28 PM, ANOM ASHOK said:

I am preparing for GRE, I am a no expert but i ca critique your essay, so should i?

Yes and thanks! Im not that great at writing as you can tell, If you can point in the right direction this is my first week of prepping for the GRE. Im taking my test in November.