I've been wait listed to Texas Tech, and I was just curious if anyone is planning to turn them down? I know this is potentially a rude/premature question, but I'm really just curious if any of the people accepted read the forum here. :-P

I've been wait listed to Texas Tech, and I was just curious if anyone is planning to turn them down? I know this is potentially a rude/premature question, but I'm really just curious if any of the people accepted read the forum here. :-P

I didn't apply there but thought about it since they offer a totally online PhD (very appealing to a multi-tasker)...is that what you applied for? Try checking the Results Search and type in "Texas Tech" to see if you can get more info.....

I didn't apply there but thought about it since they offer a totally online PhD (very appealing to a multi-tasker)...is that what you applied for? Try checking the Results Search and type in "Texas Tech" to see if you can get more info.....

They do? I didn't know that. No, I applied to their literature program. And I did check the results. I saw someone was accepted, but I wasn't sure if that someone read the forums. They only accepted five people this year with five people (me included) on their wait list. It's a long shot, but I thought I'd see if any of those other nine people are on here. :)