Web App. says decision letter has been mailed...

britboi04

So, one of my last two schools has finally updated my online application to reflect that my decision letter has been mailed out. However, there is no link to click on that lets me preview the decision. Furthermore, because of a transcript fiasco, the advisor whom I was in contact with told me that I would be able to preview the decision once the letter was mailed out online, however I can't!

Does this mean what I think...that I probably didn't get in?

The same school, different program, let me preview the decision letter and I was accepted..so that's why I'm worried about this one! Oh well..guess I'll see in a few days irregardless.

So, one of my last two schools has finally updated my online application to reflect that my decision letter has been mailed out. However, there is no link to click on that lets me preview the decision. Furthermore, because of a transcript fiasco, the advisor whom I was in contact with told me that I would be able to preview the decision once the letter was mailed out online, however I can't!

Does this mean what I think...that I probably didn't get in?

The same school, different program, let me preview the decision letter and I was accepted..so that's why I'm worried about this one! Oh well..guess I'll see in a few days irregardless.

All the best! At least you already have some offers to consider. Some of us are still at 0 offers.

All the best! At least you already have some offers to consider. Some of us are still at 0 offers.

Thanks!

Just an update in case this happens to anyone else...there still is hope!

I just logged in this morning and the link to preview my decision was up. And I was accepted!

Decisions decisions. I wonder how long the financial aid letters will take to come through. The schools seem to be behind in that process.

Best of luck to those still waiting. Don't give up hope just yet,