Heinz or Harris

Heinz gave me 14K renewable fund per year. But the major is health care policy and management. I have no ideal about this program in Heinz. Because people discussed more about it's public policy and management. Anyone has idea about this program in Heinz? like the reputation.

Harris is also good for me. I am international student. So, I am thinking about if university of chicago had a better reputation in my country. But I didn't have any fund from Harris.

Any suggestions. Thanks all.

Heinz gave me 14K renewable fund per year. But the major is health care policy and management. I have no ideal about this program in Heinz. Because people discussed more about it's public policy and management. Anyone has idea about this program in Heinz? like the reputation.

Harris is also good for me. I am international student. So, I am thinking about if university of chicago had a better reputation in my country. But I didn't have any fund from Harris.

Any suggestions. Thanks all.

Sounds like you have a lot to consider, but if you're not sure about the particular program in which you'd be enrolling at Heinz, that's a big minus in my mind. I don't think i'd enroll in a program which may/may not be of interest to me. With that said, i've heard great things about Heinz all around. U Chicago probably gets the edge when it comes to the university's global reputation, and this may be a bigger factor for you since you're an international student who (apparently) is interested in returning home following program completion. I'd say the bottom line is that if you're unsure about pursuing Health Care Policy, think twice about taking the money... that is unless you can and want to switch to PP and Management. Good Luck!