Real Analysis or Time Series

I'm planning on applying to Masters level Stats programs next year. Right now I can take one class and I have to choose between Real Analysis and Time Series. So far, I've done Calc 1-3, Linear Algebra, Intro Proofs, and a Probability + Mathematical Statistics sequence as well as a couple of electives like Math Modeling and Game Theory. I'm an Economics major and have also taken a Statistics and Econometrics class in within the Economics department. Which class will benefit me most in terms of both usefulness and getting into Masters level stats programs?

Edited by MastersStats

Depends on your goals. If your goal is to earn a terminal degree in Masters, then you don't need to take real analysis. You already have the prerequisites, and you are free to choose whichever class you find most interesting for your own personal edification.

If you think you might want to obtain a PhD in Statistics later on, then you should definitely take Real Analysis and maybe a few other upper division math courses. It seems like admissions is getting more competitive these days, so a strong mathematical background is needed.