Psy.D vs. Masters? Help!!!

psych123

Hi guys! For the past few years during undergrad I always thought/planned to get my Psy.D, I was a psych major and recently took my GRE's and have V157 Q157 AW 5 and GPA of 3.6. Now that i'm done with the GRE'S I am finally able to focus all my attention on schools/applications. I want to work with young children with disabilities with a focus in Autism. I have first hand experience having a sibling with Autism and have been immersed in volunteer work in the area of Autism since I was a child, and through my experience I am really great with navigating behavioral problems. Now that i'm diving deeper into researching programs I am wondering if I am better off getting a masters in psych or ABA.. For one that would give me the option to get my BCBA within a few years (much quicker than Psy.D) and have very specific focus on children with disabilities whereas the Psy.D programs are a lot more generalized. I always felt Psy.D would be best because it would give me the potential for more opportunities as well as extensive knowledge (as most of the programs are at least 5 years). I have also heard the Psy.D programs with high match  are extremely competitive so I am not sure where my grades fit in, even though I have seen the averages on school cites. I hadn't even considered the Masters option until recently so all of a sudden i'm searching like crazy for all the information I can! If anyone has any insight, and/or advice I would appreciate it greatly! Thank you so much everyone :)