SOP for business administaration

Danialrajabi

Hi everyone . I'm writing a motivation letter for a university in Italy and I just need to do my final rechecks , so I post it here and if you had any comments on editing my statement please help me out with out hesitation . thank you so much in advance ?

‘The starting point of all achievement is desire’ – Napoleon Hill

I believe passion and motivation are the key elements for achieving success in life . As a result , I am applying to the undergraduate programme in business administration at Ca’ Foscari university of Venice as I am looking to enhance my business skills . I also believe that business is the infrastructure of a country’s economy and this makes such course extremely interesting to study .

I was born in an educated Persian family with strong social values of hard .with my uncle being in the field of business – he owns a Ph.D. in business administration - and I am able to take advantage of his knowledge in this area .also , my family have a predominant background in business and entrepreneurship which always gets me involved in it and I am able to observe business-related occurrences closely on a daily basis . There are so many precious information that I can absorb from my parents and uncle in the field of business .even though , my father has an academic degree in mechanic engineer and my mother has masters in psychology . They always counsel me to work hard on my dreams and keep my mind disengaged from the existing difficulties .

From early days of childhood , I was interested in establishing a business for my own and until now , it is still a dream job for me .Being a leader who manages his people and has a high effect on them .I lived my life based on this motive .During my third year of secondary school ,late in the nights , when everyone were asleep , I was awake and scheming about my future .I decided that college would be my salvation . No longer wanting to live with a faded dream deep in my heart .In that time , shyness was my worst weakness .this problem led me revising my life goals and daring to face my fears and surmounting them eventually . As a child and a teenager , my life was extremely challenging and difficult .Apparently , such problems are the reasons why I’m full of desire to achieve higher , to be better and to be more .I have always been very curious and eager to learn new things .even though ,I wasn’t a great student in my class since I had my own books to study ( various books written by Warren Buffett , Napoleon Hill , Robert Kiyosaky etc.) .as a result , it was difficult to handle both (I’ve studied experimental sciences in secondary school) .After finishing school , I spent one year only studying about business , finance , management and self-development articles and books which helped me a lot and sharpened my abilities to continue my education in university . I long for challenging myself and push my limits and this motivation has always led me towards small and big success in life .

In my free times (if I have any!) I watch videos about business and with my acquired knowledge , I guide my friends in terms of making profits of their incomes and the way they can save and spend it properly . This helps me as well , since I constantly repeat my Information and share it with other people  . I also have written many business plans for my future company .As an additional point, I believe in multi-dimensional life. Prosperous people don’t constraint their mind on one major. As a result of this kind of thought , I dedicate my early mornings to exercising (bodyweight exercises , cardio and gymnastics skills) , and also my hobbies apart from reading , include walking through nature , listening to music and motivational speeches and painting .

About my selection , I have to say , of the other countries that could apply to, I choose Italy , because it is one of the breeding grounds for intellectuals and knowledge seekers as it is an esteemed foundation to become a cultured and sophisticated person . Italy is also one of the oldest and world’s most renowned education systems which boasts of some of the best universities in the world . Studies in Italy would provide me the unique combination of accelerated growth and the flexibility to pursue this career path . Moreover ,  your university with high standards of teaching system could be of any knowledge seeker’s goal , undoubtedly . and the programme in business administration in Ca’ Foscari university is exactly what I am looking for. I got very interesting information about my field of study by browsing your university website, and this has driven me to apply for such course offered at your prestigious University .on the other hand , Besides the educational benefits that this beautiful country offers to students , Italy has many breathtaking historical places and spectacular landscapes which cannot be easily ignored . The beauty of Italian language has always attracted me and I am pretty sure as soon as I step into this wonderful country , I begin to study the language as well as Italian culture which is rich in all aspects .

Graduating in your business administration course is my academic goal .Furthermore, it will enable me to understand diversity in terms of culture, languages, experiences and perspectives , which will go a long way in shaping my personality and give me an insight into understanding the different behavioral patterns of people .I am confident that studying at Ca’ Foscari university of Venice will empower me with sound knowledge of the basic principles of this field and help me acquire the necessary skills to reach my goal .The course will give me this opportunity to gather a complete knowledge and develop theoretical and analytical skills which would help me with my family business . I strongly believe that studying in your renowned university will allow me to boost self-confidence and also gives me a chance to study with the students from worldwide .I plan to continue my education in masters after I graduated in bachelor degree to broaden my horizons , meanwhile I will work on myself to sharpen the required abilities such as leadership , charisma , self-control , self-confidence and last but not least , public speaking as I continue reading self-help and business books and magazines along with my university courses which are highly precious to me . I want to take such skills to the next level and become the best version of myself .The final step will be establishing my own business. In this stage I will keep reading as well as attending seminars , asking questions from other successful people and striving to learn continuously . I have an endless desire and voracious thirst to know more .I will always remain as a student to acquire more knowledge because I believe that leaders are readers . One more thing that I would like to mention is that after I accomplished my academic goals , I plan to establish a charity , share my profits with those who need financial aids and help youths and olds to live a better life .

I sincerely hope that the admission committee finds my profile well suited to the requirements of the course and gives me a chance to be a part of the reputed university.