Elliott School Fellowship Info out

ganymed

For what it's worth, I received a non-renewable $5k fellowship that is for the first year and only the first year. I assume there's a significant amount more in aid available to 2nd year students. That typically seems to be the case at graduate-level programs.

No funding for me either. Does anyone know how GW does second year fellowships? Do they decide based on first year grades or do they simply roll over from first year?

I'm about to start my second year at ESIA and started out with no funding. If you start with no funding there is NO FUNDING FOR SECOND YEAR STUDENTS. That said, a number of fellowship opportunities do open up, fellowships that I've applied for and hope to be competitive for include the DACOR Bacon House Fellowship (12K), the GWU Career Development fellowship (half tuition) and the Wolcott Foundation Fellowship (full tuition for 2nd year provided you work for govt after you graduate). You can Google any of these, all are GW specific so there's a smaller pool to compete with.

Best of luck and enjoy ESIA, it's a relative BARGAIN.