Jump to content

Tier 4 Dependents Funding and moving to UK from US

Recommended Posts

Does anyone know if any amount on a Grad Plus loan that goes beyond school fees may be used as partial proof of funding for tier 4 visa dependents? For example, if I take a Grad Plus loan to cover the living expenses portion of the Cost of Attendance, and if that amount is above what the UK requires for me, can the extra be applied my dependents' visa applications? Do you even understand what I'm asking?

Just trying to secure visas for my dependents (wife and kids).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use