Late LOR vs Rushed New One

Hoping to get some last-minute advice. I just submitted a Princeton (WWS) application yesterday (the deadline is tonight) and realized that one of my recommenders hadn't submitted. I emailed her to remind her but I'm not 100% sure that she'll see it today. I'm considering asking my current supervisor to write a last minute LOR for me instead, but I'd feel really bad about taking up her Saturday last minute, and it wouldn't be the best quality LOR because it would be rushed. Do you think it's better to take my chances on the original recommender coming through (she did submit LORs for my first few applications that I sent in a month ago) or to make this last minute request of my supervisor?

Thanks!

Universities are semi-lenient on late recommendation letters because they understand professors have many tasks which are required of them. I think as long as your professor submits before they start reviewing, you'll be fine. I'd advise against asking for a LOR this late from a new person this late because it would be rushed and it might be seen as lacking etiquette which could ultimately ruin how your supervisor feels about you. Letters from Professors and PHD Holders witin the field also often hold more weight because they know what it takes to get through a program. You aren't the first person that will submit late letters and you won't be the last. It happens every year and students get admitted because they have strong materials and fit what the program is looking for.

Good luck!