International Students at Sciences Po

I am applying for the PSIA and Journalism masters programme at Sciences Po. Everything that I have read online tells me that there is a big divide between internationals and French students, the career center is not especially friendly to international students. Is there anyone here who is studying at Sciences Po and can shed light on these subjects?  

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

I can't speak on the programs specifically but I am from Paris and have had friends who attended the campus in Paris and Le Havre. I think it is more of a cultural thing, although, more students FROM Paris tend to be more open-minded. I guess it really depends on where you are coming from.. like any big city, it has its right-wing, left-wing, centrist factions.

How is your french by the way? Speaking French is a must if you want to interact with students and administrative places like The Career Centre... 

Hope that helps

• 2 months later...

Hey guys! Just received news of my admission to the MPP program! Super excited! Still waiting on news on the Emile Boutmy scholarship as I'm unable to afford the tuition on my own. Does anyone know when they typically announce the results of the scholarship? 

Also, would appreciate any piece of advice regarding this program, moving to France, studying at SciencesPo as an int'l student, etc. 

Thanks!