Late LORs during winter break

Hi all— I’m in kind of a pickle. I turned in all of my applications on time, and the one for Purdue was due Jan 1. One of my LOR writers asked me in December to confirm everything was in, and I checked every program but forgot Purdue (because I’m a dolt, and of course that’s the one she never submitted). 

Looking at last year’s results board, people heard from Purdue around the end of January. My undergrad school doesn’t return from winter break until January 21. This specific prof really helped me with my applications— she was super involved and that ended up taking up a lot of her time. I don’t want to rush her during the holidays, and I know LOR uploads get a bit of leeway, but do you all think this is important enough for me to bother her during winter break? I emailed her so hopefully she’ll check it, but what would happen if she doesn’t see it until Jan 21? Does that screw up my chances completely? 

Thanks in advance for your insight! 

Last year I had a professor who was late in submitting his LoR- I let the program know and they told me the true end of the line due date for LoRs, which was a relief.  I would definitely contact Purdue as well as your professor.  Good luck!

Thank you all! Not sure what I was so freaked out about— I emailed the dept head (we had a previous correspondence) and he responded minutes later with an “all is well.”