Offers That You Are Declining

helltousernames

Could everyone please update others with the offers that they are declining? (It would help the waiting list bunch to know their chances)

I think I will be rejecting Madison............ an possibly Riverside. I am waitlisted for funding at Amherst, but if I can't get funding, then I will decline Amherst, and still consider Riverside or Madison. I hope that is in some way helpful, and not just indicative of my confused state.....

Could everyone please update others with the offers that they are declining? (It would help the waiting list bunch to know their chances)

Anybody have any idea how often students get accepted off of a waitlist? I'm on 3 of them :/

• 11 months later...

This thread is a great idea! It would be easier, however, if more people put which schools they are applying to in their signature. I know some people are not comfortable with that, but this is a safe space! Haha

• 1 month later...

it seems as though it just depends on the school and the year. if you haven't heard so far the 15th tends to be the deadline for applicants to accept / decline an offer & secondary offers would be made shortly thereafter.

Anybody have any idea how often students get accepted off of a waitlist? I'm on 3 of them :/