Stats or Comp Sci to add with applied math

Hello everyone,,

I am an applied math major and I have a lot of free space in my schedule, so much so that I have to look for classes in order to not graduate early (which I don't want to do because I want to make the most of college and I don't see the need to rush out). I feel like either of these majors would make a good complement for applied math but I am not quite sure which would be more useful. As background, I have taken intro courses in both and they both appeal to me equally. Would one help with employability more than the other, are there other things specific to one that I should take into consideration? I wasn't really sure where else to ask this question, thank you for any input.

On 1/13/2019 at 4:18 AM, Achanaksadma said:

Hello everyone,,

I am an applied math major and I have a lot of free space in my schedule, so much so that I have to look for classes in order to not graduate early (which I don't want to do because I want to make the most of college and I don't movies download movies at forum see the need to rush out). I feel like either of these majors would make a good complement for applied math but I am not quite sure which would be more useful. As background, I have taken intro courses in both and they both appeal to me equally. Would one help with employability more than the other, are there other things specific to one that I should take into consideration? I wasn't really sure where else to ask this question, thank you for any input.

Thank you my issue has beens solved......