University of Minnesota - Twin Cities

ep24

Is there anyone who has gotten into University of Minnesota - Twin Cities in years past or goes there now that would know when I could expect to hear from them regarding decisions? When I asked them recently they said that we could expect decisions in the next couple of months and was wondering if anyone had a more specific time period they heard from them in the past! 

• 2 weeks later...

Following this post - last year (and the year before), they sent out decisions 2/27 and 2/28. I hope that's the same for this cycle too! Definitely should know from UMN by the end of this month ahh!

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, ShineOn24 said:

I'm also waiting to hear back, finding this post was such a relief; when I visited the department last summer I was told I'd hear by "mid February" so thought acceptances might've already gone out.  Here's hoping we hear something by the end of the week!

Haha right? I was glad someone started this thread. Starting to get anxious about hearing back haha.