Forensic Science: Spoiled for Choice?

Nilandia

I'll start off by saying I didn't expect to be in this position.  I figured I would be lucky to get one acceptance.  Turns out I have three official and one unofficial acceptance, and I'm still waiting to hear back from two more schools.

These are all highly regarded programs in forensic science, and they are all focused on the scientific aspect of the field.  All of them have been FEPAC accredited, meaning their program is accredited by the American Academy of Forensic Sciences to be academically rigorous and excel at preparing students to enter the workforce.  Only 19 programs in the country are FEPAC accredited for Masters.

Accepted: University of New Haven (CT), Arcadia University (Philadelphia), Cedar Crest College (Allentown, PA)
Unofficial: George Washington University (DC)
Waiting: Marshall University (Huntington, WV), Virginia Commonwealth University (Richmond, VA)

All of them are far enough away that I would need to quit my current job and move.

This may be a bit of a long shot, since it seems I'm in a niche field for this forum, but is anyone out there who could provide some insight on choosing a program?