Chemical Engineering PhD, MIT, Caltech, Cornell, CMU

jasper1729

7 hours ago, jasper1729 said:

Any international applicant applied for chemical engineering phd at MIT, Caltech, Cornell, CMU? I've not heard anything from them, not even rejection. Anyone in the same boat as me? Seems that all admits have been sent.:(

Haven't applied but I'm starting to think I should haha

Chemical Eng. undergrad here.. worked in Finance every since graduation and am trying to change fields for graduate studies. I'm anticipating rejections everywhere ='( It would be easier for me to explain only one bad grade in electrochemistry (but, on the other side, a whole undergrad program full of unit operations and reactor designing courses) than explaining the fact I had only one Statistics course haha =(

Heads up high, @jasper1729! Some results take longer to come out... I'm positive you'll get in some of your options! ?
Good luck to us all!

Edited by carolina89

On 2/22/2019 at 5:06 PM, jasper1729 said:

Any international applicant applied for chemical engineering phd at MIT, Caltech, Cornell, CMU? I've not heard anything from them, not even rejection. Anyone in the same boat as me? Seems that all admits have been sent.:(

No decision from MIT and Cornell yet. But yea, I do feel that all admits have been sent.