University of Toronto - Architecture

3 members have voted

1. 1. Has anyone heard or received an acceptance letter?

• YES
    • NO

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone heard or received an acceptance letter?

hello samira, happy to finally meet an applicant to daniels!

I'm still waiting... and preparing for the worst :( On april 7th I wrote to the school and they told me that they were sending out offers of admission (i guess the first ones) and that i should be hearing from them within the next 2 weeks... but 2 weeks later still nothing. Well, i'll wait until the end of the week and we'll see.

And what about you ? Any response ? If yes when did they send you a letter ? via email first or regular mail? I hope you got in!

Good luck:)

hello samira, happy to finally meet an applicant to daniels!

I'm still waiting... and preparing for the worst :( On april 7th I wrote to the school and they told me that they were sending out offers of admission (i guess the first ones) and that i should be hearing from them within the next 2 weeks... but 2 weeks later still nothing. Well, i'll wait until the end of the week and we'll see.

And what about you ? Any response ? If yes when did they send you a letter ? via email first or regular mail? I hope you got in!

Good luck:)

Hey Deena,

Yes, thank god I heard from them on April 7th. They sent my acceptance letter via email followed by a package that i received later in the mail. You might have gotten wait listed. If so, you will hear from them soon. I hope this information helped, i know how waiting and not knowing your plans feels! I really hope you get in too.

Samira

Hey Deena,

Yes, thank god I heard from them on April 7th. They sent my acceptance letter via email followed by a package that i received later in the mail. You might have gotten wait listed. If so, you will hear from them soon. I hope this information helped, i know how waiting and not knowing your plans feels! I really hope you get in too.

Samira

Woah congrats, lucky you!! I hope i've been at least waitlisted like you said

Anyway still hoping... Good luck with the master, i wish you an exciting experience and career!