University of North Dakota

I was accepted into the University of North Dakota and I am likely going to attend this school. I am not familiar with the program and I am wondering if anyone has more information on it? Is anyone else planning on accepting their admission offer? I contacted the department and unfortunately they do not have any graduate assistantships as of now, which is a bummer. 

I got into UND. I really want to attend and received a 5 credit tuition waiver/semester. Being out of state, the tuition is kind of pricey so I hope there would be another way to earn money. I'm trying to reduce any possible loans.

A 5 credit tuition waiver per semester is a bonus! Did you apply for that or did they offer that to you in their acceptance letter? I am interested to see if I could request for that. 

I think they just really liked what I offered as a candidate in the interview, honestly. I felt super strong about it. I'd say go for it and ask because what's the worst they can do -- say no? It's definitely a benefit though. I'd be paying around $23,000 before living expenses so it's a fair price, but I wish they did reciprocity with my state. PM me if you have any other questions because it's between UND and one other school who may offer a GA position for me.