NYU - Irish Studies MA

I think that NYU often works with rolling admission. At least, that is what they do in the Russian and Slavic Studies MA. I applied around January 10 and received an acceptance last week. So it took them about 9 weeks. I think it will depend on when you sent in your application. My deadline was even April 1!!

I think that NYU often works with rolling admission. At least, that is what they do in the Russian and Slavic Studies MA. I applied around January 10 and received an acceptance last week. So it took them about 9 weeks. I think it will depend on when you sent in your application. My deadline was even April 1!!

Thanks -- I got an unofficial email today saying I was accepted. :) What a quick turnaround time! I wasn't expecting a decision so soon.

I worked with Prof. Moloney as an undergraduate and it was my favorite course I took out of my four years - and it had absolutely nothing to do with my major. I saved up one of my few electives so I could take it and it was amazing. I know their department is very well respected.... if it helps!