Art History: SOAS/Courtauld

Hello, first of all thanks for reading, and I will try and make this as simple as possible! Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

I'm an international and I'm not looking to continue on a phd degree and hope to work outside of Asia after graduating, hopefully in museum or auctions houses. 

My current offers are from NYU IFA Art History/ Courtauld MA Art History/ SOAS MA Art History of East Asia. My question is, should I choose prestige over interest? I have currently ruled out NYU due to the cost (though having 2 years of study is appealing) so I am trying to decide between SOAS and Courtauld. SOAS has more flexible courses that I find interesting compared to the specialized option at Courtauld (which I am moderately interested), but the school name is making me lean towards picking Courtauld over SOAS. So, for art history majors with a focus on Asian art, which one would be a better pick career-wise? Would going to Courtauld give me an edge or would it be weird to study asian art in a more western art history focused school? Should I choose SOAS out of interest even if I am not planning on doing further research in the future (how are job placements for SOAS art history students?) Choosing to continue study with art history I already know that the job prospects are harder compared to other majors, which is why I'm also trying to balance it out with more practical choices. Feel free to criticize me and again, any advice is welcomed (: