GRE Study Buddy

tanyabhardwaj

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, thisguy2017 said:

hey when are you planning to take the test? I am also looking for a study partner now: I am currently at 155Q, 155Verb, 5.5 AWA. I am using magoosh prime to study. Let me know if you're interested

I'm in. 

20 hours ago, Soheila said:

I'm in. 

What resources are you using to study? I am using Magoosh Prime, The official guide for quantitative reasoning, Manhattan 5lb and Math Review for Standardized Tests 3rd edition. For vocab, I am mostly using the Magoosh App then creating flashcards using Quizlet. When are you planning to take the test and what Study resources do you plan to use? I will be taking the test in the second week of August. Magoosh has well-crafted study plans (day to day tasks well spelled out). 

On 4/11/2019 at 7:50 AM, thisguy2017 said:

hey when are you planning to take the test? I am also looking for a study partner now: I am currently at 155Q, 155Verb, 5.5 AWA. I am using magoosh prime to study. Let me know if you're interested

On 4/12/2019 at 7:27 AM, thisguy2017 said:

What resources are you using to study? I am using Magoosh Prime, The official guide for quantitative reasoning, Manhattan 5lb and Math Review for Standardized Tests 3rd edition. For vocab, I am mostly using the Magoosh App then creating flashcards using Quizlet. When are you planning to take the test and what Study resources do you plan to use? I will be taking the test in the second week of August. Magoosh has well-crafted study plans (day to day tasks well spelled out). 

Barron's official guide, Manhattan series for verbal and Quant, Math Review, Magoosh entire quant and verbal videos, a quiz book for RC and TC downloaded from Chinese website (I found it very useful), Barron's 800 essential words for GRE (using Memrise platform). I am planning to take the test by the end of august. 

10 hours ago, Soheila said:

Barron's official guide, Manhattan series for verbal and Quant, Math Review, Magoosh entire quant and verbal videos, a quiz book for RC and TC downloaded from Chinese website (I found it very useful), Barron's 800 essential words for GRE (using Memrise platform). I am planning to take the test by the end of august. 

great, since I'm using Magoosh entire quant and video (premium) too and also taking the test in end of august I will be using the three month study plan (May, June, July) and the last two/ three weeks of August for Practice tests and corrections.  Do you use Studypal so I can add you there?

On 4/13/2019 at 9:12 PM, thisguy2017 said:

great, since I'm using Magoosh entire quant and video (premium) too and also taking the test in end of august I will be using the three month study plan (May, June, July) and the last two/ three weeks of August for Practice tests and corrections.  Do you use Studypal so I can add you there?

yeah. My username is Soheila

On 3/31/2019 at 3:24 AM, tanyabhardwaj said:

I am looking for a study partner for my GRE preparation. I have already created an account on StudyPal. Join me there and lets form a study group.

Hi! Can I join your group? 

I just signed up for study buddy. 

13 hours ago, thisguy2017 said:

ok i added you

I saw your message on Studypal. I clicked but it directed me to the membership page. Do I need to have a premium membership for that? Cuz I am using the normal one.