Living in Beirut, Lebanon and/or going to the American University of Beirut (AUB)

Hey! If anyone is looking to go to the American University of Beirut and are looking for any kind of advice or insight, please respond here. I had a lot of trouble with communication when I was applying and I wanted helped, but couldn't find any. So I understand what you're going through if you are applying here.

Also, if anyone lives here currently and they are looking for some assistance, feel free to contact me or reply!

• 1 year later...

If this offer still stands, I would love to know anything about your experience there. I am looking at the MPH program for Fall 2012. My undergrad had a relationship with UAB and I met students from there a few times-- they seemed great. What should I know about the university, Beirut, etc?

Thank you!

• 2 months later...

I would love to hear what you have to say about UAB. I'm looking at the CAMES masters for fall 2012. A friend of a friend who did poli sci there in 2004 emailed me saying

"Though I have heard that since then the political science/CAMES department has imploded and that the quality of the teaching staff has declined significantly".

Strong words. What's your take?

Thanks!