How much debt will you have upon graduation?

Neep

How much debt will you have after you get your Masters degree, including undergrad? 
I am $50K in debt from my undergrad at Penn State. 
I am guessing I will be about $90k-$100K in debt after obtaining my masters. 

I have confirmed my attendance at WVU (I havn't receieved a financial aid package yet). I am getting nervous if I am going to owe too much given our financial abilities in the Social Work profession. Is $100,000 a normal amount? Is it really super high? (I really wish I would have been more financially savy when I was in my undergrad! but I cant change the past. I did go with a less expensive grad school option so I did learn my mistake) But I am curious what everyone is looking at, total debt wise. Should I reconsider not going to to grad school at all? I really want to go but having a $950 monthly payment is scary and I am not so sure I'll be making tons and tons of money to support that payment. But Im sure my household income will mean I dont qualify to have  a small payment either. cant win lol

Hey! 

Now I'm considering not going to grad school because of debt. I got accepted to a couple of schools and they offered me very little financial aid. So to go there I'd have to take out about 50k in loans. I don't have debt from my undergrad. And I think it's not such a profitable master's that it will allow me to increase my income so much as to justify this loan. 

I don't know your situation, but maybe waiting and applying for Spring '20 to other less expensive schools is an option? 

6 minutes ago, aykerigma said:

I don't know your situation, but maybe waiting and applying for Spring '20 to other less expensive schools is an option? 

The schools i Applied to were the least expensive that I could attend. (About $13K per year). Most of the others ones were far more expensive than that.