University of Virginia (data science) or University of Texas at Austin (business analytics)

I am an international student. I got accepted into University of Virginia (data science) and University of Texas at Austin (business analytics). Which university is better. Please help!!

Edited by Palakh

They're both excellent programs - and both are located in wonderful, dynamic towns. I don't know about the specifics of the program at UT Austin, but I'm not sure if you know that UVA was just given a $120 million donation to expand their Data Science program to be even more competitive and robust than it already is. With matching funds, it'll be a $200 million investment in total. The MSDS program engages students and faculty from a variety of schools and centers across the school. It's very well respected already, and -- with this new funding and exciting sense of momentum - I am sure its already outstanding reputation will continue to climb. You have 2 great choices! Best wishes. 

• 4 years later...