When did you get your financial aid package?

Neep

When did you get your first financial aid after your offer and commitment was made?
I knew I wanted to go to WVU, so I did not hesitate to accept their offer. They told me I would be hearing back shortly from financial aid, but it was been about a month now. When did you get your package? 

The financial information including the details of all five years of funding for all my offers was included in my offer letters. I haven’t received any more info since accepting my offer, but it was made clear to me what it would be when I was offered admission. I would definitely contact them again. Do you mean you know you are funded, but you’re just not sure how it’s broken down, or that you don’t know if you’re receiving funding at all?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2019 at 10:23 PM, Psyhopeful said:

Do you mean you know you are funded, but you’re just not sure how it’s broken down, or that you don’t know if you’re receiving funding at all?

My program is for an M.S.W. ...i know i will get enough funding via government loans but WVU has several scholarship and grant opportunities, so i was hoping to see if i got any of the free money.  Ultimately, i will still attend if i get nothing but i am so anxious to hear if i got something. Im $50K in debt from my undergrad so i am trying to keep cost as low as possible. Luckily with this school, it is one of the more affordable ones but still, every free dollar is helpful