MS: Business Analytics Suggestions

bryan1997

Hi i'm a student majoring in Economics and minoring in Stats at UCLA considering getting a master degree for Business Analytics. I'm trying to figure out a school list but I'm kind of struggling a little bit with which schools shall I apply. So I'm seeking for some suggestions in terms of which school shall I apply to and which schools are kind of impossible to me.

I really don't have much experience with software stuff, all I learned at UCLA was some basic Stata and Rstudio, and because I'm a econ major I mainly used them for financial econometric stuffs. I now have a 3.7 GPA and 3.93 major GPA, and all of my internships are finance, investment banking related. I'm doing a research for a professor using Rstudio to gather and process data right now. I'm just worried about my lack of training in computer science could be really bad for my application. I would really appreciate any inputs.