Indiana University 2008

Minnesotan

Yeah. I'm out of country, so who knows if the mail is just being slow as usual, or if I might get the happy phone call or email eventually.

blaise, you say you're checking the website. Do you mean the area where it just tells you your application has been successfully submitted? I'm not sure whether that gets updated or not, or if they do update where it would show up. Any ideas?

blaise, you say you're checking the website. Do you mean the area where it just tells you your application has been successfully submitted? I'm not sure whether that gets updated or not, or if they do update where it would show up. Any ideas?

Yes, I am checking that area. I don't know why I have assumed that it would be a good place to post results...But as you said: I have not seen any updates so they might never update that page.

I can't tell if 'no news is good news' with this program, or not. I know for another program I'm waiting on, the longer the wait drags on, the better my chances (they send emails to rejected folks, and snail mail letters to acceptees).

We need more information from the people who have already been notified.

Bah! I just got dinged via postal service. I knew the result when I saw my notification came via snail mail.

*sigh*

I am also oficially out. Today, the envelope also reached my mail box.

Oh well...no I just have to wait to see if Purdue or Pittsburgh will have some good news about the financial package. It seems they should make their decisions soon...at least that is what they wrote me.

• 3 weeks later...

I am *still* waiting on IU! Not a peep! Seriously, I no longer can tell if that is good or bad. My advisor says "obviously not in the very top admit group but still alive" and I hope he is right. UC-Davis and Temple are still out too. These were my top three choices and while I'm happy to have some options already, I don't want to give up if any of these three are still alive...urgh...