Roll Call - Where are you going?

incus

I thought it would be fun to start a little roll call of where we are attending so we can possibly connect with other members of our cohorts and share our successes!

I'll start: I'll be attending UMASS Amherst in the fall!

Whatever you do not go to the university of the pacific in San Francisco. It is a new program and they do not have it together. There is no gym, there is no library, there is no grants or teaching assistantships, there is no free services for the students like public transportation, the cafe mostly serves the dental students schedule. Audiology students are not even represented in the school even though they pay 80k a year. Theres so much lack of communication between the faculty and the clinical preceptors in which the students take the hit for. For 2021 cohort, 24 students started, by the end of the spring only 14 students were left and thats not to say whats going to happen to the 14 once they take their qualification exam. If 10 students are forced to leave the program that should tell you how bad the program is. Please consider other cheaper options with  better experienced faculty. You have been warned!  

• 4 weeks later...