HKS Financial Aid today?

Hi all - just wondering, if we haven't heard from Kennedy School yet about funding, is it a lost cause? How will we know what they offer?

Thanks

I just got a rejection letter for the Reynolds Fellowship. I'm sure the rest will be coming in soon. I don't think it's too much of a lost cause. HKS has been actively trying to find more sources of funding for its students. Good luck, Everyone!

<br />I just got a rejection letter for the Reynolds Fellowship. I'm sure the rest will be coming in soon. I don't think it's too much of a lost cause. HKS has been actively trying to find more sources of funding for its students. Good luck, Everyone!<br />
<br /><br /><br />

They have not yet been announced. No worries!

It says in the admissions e-mail:

Financial aid decisions will be released on April 1. You will receive an email instructing you to login in to the MYFAID website to review your financial aid information.

hoping for some free money! But not expecting a miracle.

It says in the admissions e-mail:

Financial aid decisions will be released on April 1. You will receive an email instructing you to login in to the MYFAID website to review your financial aid information.

hoping for some free money! But not expecting a miracle.

Anybody hear anything yet? It is now 5PM Eastern :/

Hey guys, this is so stressful… I have yet to receive even a rejection notification from Reynolds, Dubin, or World Bank, etc.

Why no email from Reynolds? Well good luck to everyone!!

Not sure about the rest, but you would have heard if you were a finalist for the Dubin already.

Hey guys, this is so stressful… I have yet to receive even a rejection notification from Reynolds, Dubin, or World Bank, etc.

Why no email from Reynolds? Well good luck to everyone!!

I think for the Reynolds, no bad news sets you up for some very good news. haha. Fingers crossed!

Has anyone tried logging into the FAID portal to see if there's a new tab? They've updated the message tab to say

"If you applied for an HKS fellowship and were selected as a recipient, the fellowship will be reflected on the MYFAID awards tab. All fellowship decisions have been made. Therefore, if you do not see a fellowship on the awards tab you were not selected as a recipient."

Has anyone tried logging into the FAID portal to see if there's a new tab? They've updated the message tab to say

"If you applied for an HKS fellowship and were selected as a recipient, the fellowship will be reflected on the MYFAID awards tab. All fellowship decisions have been made. Therefore, if you do not see a fellowship on the awards tab you were not selected as a recipient."

Cue ominous music. :)

Yeesh. I just looked. Nothing for me. Just loans.

Hmmm. Decision is up for me. I got 10K per year. Not bad, but not what it could have been. So, Harvard for 60K or Tufts for 16....

Yup, my decision is up as well: just loans. It makes the decision easier, anyways - I had my heart set on Tufts all along, so with a half-tuition scholarship versus zero dollars, I'm going to be happily headed to Tufts come this fall!

Did you guys get Reynolds notification by email or post mail?

It was sent by email:

"Dear Applicant,

On behalf of Harvard University, I regret to inform you that you have not been selected as a Catherine B. Reynolds Foundation Fellow for the upcoming academic year. Your application was one of an extremely strong pool of candidates and unfortunately the number of fellowships is limited.

We appreciate your interest in this program and we wish you success in all of your future endeavors.

Sincerely,

Margot N. Gill

Chairman, Committee on General Scholarships

Catherine B. Reynolds Foundation Fellows Program

Committee on General Scholarships

Harvard University

1430 Massachusetts Avenue, 6th Floor

Cambridge, MA 02138"

Hey guys, I am so happy and grateful that I got full fellowship plus stipend from HKS.

I am completely in disbelief, since I didn’t even know one could get full ride… Thanks to everyone for your support on this site and God bless!! :)