Ecology/Biology Post Bacc

My goal is to earn a Ph.D. in Animal Behavior but I have sort of been out of the game for some time. I graduated with a BA from Florida Atlantic University majoring in Anthropology and History. I also have a Masters in History of Science from Oregon State University. I kind of want to explore other options that I have outside of History. I do have experience in animal behavior research. When I was in undergrad I worked in a Primate Behavior Lab for a year and we presented at an undergrad research symposium. Also, before moving out to Oregon for my Masters, I worked as an intern at the Dumond Conservancy where I analyzed the vocalizations of Owl Monkeys. Does anyone know of any post-baccalaureate programs in Evolution, Ecology, and Behavior so I could get more experience in biology/ecology? I am familiar with a couple: Columbia University, Washington State, and an MA program at Boston University.