List of Analytical Schools

vitad2

Previously, I had found a list of schools that ground themselves in continental philosophy. Is there a similar list of grad schools that are analytically based? Or would I simply have to try to figure this out from each school's websites?

A lot of this is going to depend on what you mean by "analytic" but I would say that the majority of PhD granting programs are analytic in some sense or another. There's a world of difference between David Lewis style metaphysics, naturalistic approaches to philosophy of mind, or Rawlsian political philosophy even though those could all be understood as "analytic." A lot of people will claim that the Philosophical Gourmet Report (here) is representative of analytic philosophy. I'm not sure that's quite right, but it's at least  a good starting place, especially if you take a look at the specialty rankings. (A lot of people will complain about the PGR on here and there are certainly some legitimate concerns which you can easily find by looking around these boards, but I don't think they entirely negate it's value.)

The default setting in Anglophone countries is broadly "analytic", though many such schools have a significant continental bent nonetheless. As Glasperlenspieler says, pick a subfield of "analytic" philosophy and then check the specialty rankings for that subfield.