Is this a silent rejection?

SamyaQ

I applied to a program in February (Feb 15th)  for the priority deadline and have been in constant contact with the program coordinator since I submitted my application. I was told that they strive to let candidates know their status within 1-4 weeks, and the program has a regular decision deadline for May 15th so even after the deadline they have applications to review. About a month ago the program coordinator reached out to me and asked that I send my unofficial transcript either as a screenshot or something else and eventually the graduate school would ask for my official. A week later she asks that I begin to send off my official transcript and I send it instantly. I emailed again last week and was told there was no further action on my application. Is this a good sign or can I expect not so good news from them? Is July and I still have not heard of a decision on my application, but have been in some kind of communication with them.