Is anyone currently at NYU, Hunter, or Kean?

Hi everyone! It's my first time posting here so please be gentle:) lol But I'll be applying to SLP grad programs in the fall, and I am trying to find programs with a lot of medical opportunities, as I'm more interested in the medical side of SLP (hospital/rehab/SNF settings). I've heard that some SLP programs have more of a medical focus and others have more of a school-based focus. While some programs make their "focus" obvious (e.g. New York Medical College says on their website that they are more medically focused), others seem not to or maybe aim to be more "generalist"/balanced but offer more school-based opportunities. For example, a friend of a friend who currently attends Temple told me that the program is definitely more school-based (which she was disappointed to learn only after attending the program, as she is more interested in the medical side of SLP), which is not immediately clear based on their website/course offerings.

While I've been looking at programs' course offerings, clinical placements (which is sometimes a bit limited on their sites), and emailing universities with some questions, I thought the next best thing is asking students who currently attended some programs I'm interested in! 

So, if you are at NYU's, Hunter's, or Kean's programs, I wanted to know:

1) Do you feel the program (NYU, Hunter, or Kean) has a particular focus (i.e. school-based vs. medical-based vs. generalist/balanced)? If so, what is it?

2) What types of clinical placements are offered? Is at least one medical setting guaranteed or else very possible? (ie is it hard to get a medical placement?)

3) What sorts of medical opportunities exist in your program? (i.e. courses, placements, etc.)

tldr; it's sometimes hard to figure out if certain programs have more of a school or medical-based focus, so I wanted to ask people who currently attend (or have attended) NYU/Hunter/Kean the above three questions.

Thanks!!!