Writing Grad School Essays - Market Research Question

fiestypastry

Y'all, are you feeling lost and overwhelmed about the thought of writing a grad school essay?  Are you just ready to start grad school but don’t know how to get past the hurdle of writing that dreaded essay, so you can apply?  Not sure where to begin or if you even have a story worth telling?

If this sounds familiar, I’d love to chat with you for 20 minutes, so I can ask you some market research questions.  As a practicing attorney, I have published in academic and trade journals, and have helped individuals that were getting rejection letters craft personal statements, or statements of purpose that finally got them into grad school. 

In return for your time, I will provide the following for FREE: short step by step guide to get the ideas out of your head and on paper; 3 key ways to craft your story so your “normal” life reads like the page of a best-selling novel; a read through and mark up of your first draft, so you can feel comfortable and confident submitting those applications. 

DM me if you’re available and I'll set up a time so we can chat.  Thank you!

On 7/20/2019 at 4:44 AM, LeonardHaggin said:

Great idea, good luck with that! I'd like to add a nice guide which can be helpful: https://studypreplounge.com/college-prep/how-to-write-an-argumentative-essay/

It's quite easier when you follow the guide step by step so that you know exactly what to focus on.

Thanks Leonard - I should have been more specific.  I need to talk with people struggling with personal statements.  I can't figure out how to edit the post so it's clearer though. ..