Jump to content
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

MEng qualification is a Masters outside UK?


Recommended Posts

I've graduated with an MEng in Chemical Engineering from a UK university. Does this count as a Masters degree in Europe and elsewhere? Anyone who's applied for postgraduate/ doctorate opportunities in Europe or elsewhere outside the UK, with this background please assist me with this!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.