Deciding between three schools...

I didn't get into any of the PhD or PsyD programs I applied to, but I got into three Master's programs in Clinical Psych, now I can't decide. Financial stuff aside, does anyone have advice? I'm hoping someone here has been to one of them and can help.

1)Loyola College in Maryland - MS in Clinical Psych

2)University of Dayton - MA in Clinical Psych

3)Cleveland State - MA in Clinical

I didn't get into any of the PhD or PsyD programs I applied to, but I got into three Master's programs in Clinical Psych, now I can't decide. Financial stuff aside, does anyone have advice? I'm hoping someone here has been to one of them and can help.

1)Loyola College in Maryland - MS in Clinical Psych

2)University of Dayton - MA in Clinical Psych

3)Cleveland State - MA in Clinical

Update:

I'm not really interested in Cleveland anymore because they are taking so long to get back to me on a financial aid package.

So now it's between:

Dayton - offers a traineeship for financial aid where I can work to pay up to 12 thousand of my tuition

Loyola - doesn't offer anything financial at all, but I think I like the location better

I'm not sure how much an MA in clinical psych will really help you. Can you become licensed after just an MA? What kind of ceiling is there on your career if you have an MA vs. a PhD? I ask because it may not be worth the time or money to complete an MA. If you want to do a PhD or PsyD anyways, why not take a year of interning or working in a relevant setting and reapply in the fall? That will help you as much or more as an MA (I think), without the expense or extra time (the MA programs are probably at least 2 years, right?). After all, an MA is not at all a prerequisite for admission into a PhD program, so there's no reason to get one if a PhD or PsyD is your end goal. Get that extra year of research or relevant work and reapply!

I'm not sure how much an MA in clinical psych will really help you. Can you become licensed after just an MA? What kind of ceiling is there on your career if you have an MA vs. a PhD? I ask because it may not be worth the time or money to complete an MA. If you want to do a PhD or PsyD anyways, why not take a year of interning or working in a relevant setting and reapply in the fall? That will help you as much or more as an MA (I think), without the expense or extra time (the MA programs are probably at least 2 years, right?). After all, an MA is not at all a prerequisite for admission into a PhD program, so there's no reason to get one if a PhD or PsyD is your end goal. Get that extra year of research or relevant work and reapply!

Well, one of the reasons I want to get my MA is because the one school (Loyola) has a PsyD program I applied for but didn't quite make it, so I'd have my foot in the door. I definitely want to continue on to a doctoral degree, the only thing is that I'm working at the only hospital in my city right now, and while it's great experience, I don't think I can work there for the next year and a half until I'd be able to go to another grad school. I sort of hate it. It's not the work that I hate, it's the coworkers...that's why I thought I'd get started on my graduate studies right away. Also, I'm worried that if I wait a year and reapply I still won't get into any of the doctoral programs, and I'll be in the same boat I'm in now, but a year behind...

(btw, you can practice with just an MA in Clinical...so I could work while I continue for my doctorate...most of the therapists at my outpatient internship only had MAs in Clinical) just something to consider.