Taking undergrad level real analysis during Master

I'm currently doing my statistics masters program in Canada. 

When I was in undergrad I didn't know it was required to have real analysis if I want to get into a top tier stats PhD program. Hence I was rejected by lots of top PhD program I applied to. 

Now I want to try it again, but because I didn't do any pure math courses in undergrad, I can't take any grad level analysis courses and I was only able to take them for undergrad level. 

I have taken analysis I (so everything about real number lines) this past semester and I got a 98 out 100 and I will take analysis II (Metric space, etc but still at undergrad level) the next semester and I expect to get a similar grade. 

I'm wondering if this will have any impact on me applying for PhD? Specifically, will admin consider the fact that I was in grad school but didn't take grad level analysis course and thus affect my chances of getting in? 

Thanks a lot! 

4 hours ago, bayessays said:

Absolutely not. It doesn't make any sense to take the grad level real analysis without taking the undergrad course first, and it's totally normal to take it during the master's like you're doing.  No program will expect grad-level real analysis.  You're good!

Thanks for the comment! That helps a lot. 

Edited by davidolohowski