AWA Review Requested

Bhuvesh

To understand the most important characteristics of a society, one must
study its major cities

To understand the most important characteristics of a society, one must study all the cities
instead of only the major ones.
Usually, the major cities are well off as compared to the other cities and can give a false
picture about the society. More often, the economy is better in the major cities and the
people living in these places have a better lifestyle. While the other cities might have a lower
economy and the lifestyle can also be a bit degraded.
Apart from the difference in lifestyle and economy, there is a difference in culture too. People
have different beliefs and they have different traditions.
People can be seen dependent on technology and having a busy lifestyle in the major cities
while on the other hand people are more close to the nature and live a more relaxed life.
Often, major cities are supported by the smaller cities. The produce from agriculture is sent
to the major cities for consumption. Big shops in the major cities have the goods and raw
materials delivered from the small cities. It would not be wrong to say that both the types of
cities work hand in hand. It is due to these small cities that the major cities have received the
title of being major. As we cannot clap with one hand, similarly major cities also can’t sustain
without the support from the other minor cities.
Thus, we need to study all the cities instead of only the major ones to get a bigger and more
lucid picture of the society.

First, I'm not experienced in rating texts, so pardon me if I diverge from other reviewers.

That said, your arguments make sense to me. There were some punctuation and word repetition issues and the text could be larger and explore more the arguments provided. You used "cities" a lot, could have replaced by municipalities, towns, etc

Between 4 and 5, I guess, but again, I'm a rookie.

On 8/12/2019 at 5:55 PM, grisly said:

First, I'm not experienced in rating texts, so pardon me if I diverge from other reviewers.

That said, your arguments make sense to me. There were some punctuation and word repetition issues and the text could be larger and explore more the arguments provided. You used "cities" a lot, could have replaced by municipalities, towns, etc

Between 4 and 5, I guess, but again, I'm a rookie.

Thank you for your views. I will take care of these things next time. :)