Pls Chance me

Hi all, starting my senior year undergrad and am starting the grad school app/search process - any feedback would be helpful. 

Program Applying To: MPP and MPA

Schools Applying To: Temple, UT-Austin, Northwestern, UW-Madison, Georgetown, Ohio State, Maryland, U Chicago, Michigan - open to others/suggestions
Undergraduate institution: UW-Madison
Undergraduate GPA: 3.52
Undergraduate Major: Political Science - minors in Russian Affairs and Environmental Studies
GRE Quantitative Score: 155
GRE Verbal Score: 163
GRE AW Score: 4.5
Years Out of Undergrad (if applicable): 0
Years of Work Experience: 0
Describe Relevant Work Experience: Interned for State Rep in WI, interned for Sierra Club, interned for US Senator, write for political journal at university. 
Strength of SOP (be honest, describe the process, etc): Planning to start relatively early - writing is one of my strengths. 
Strength of LOR's (be honest, describe the process, etc): Going to ask my advisor, US Senator, and chair of Polisci dept at my previous university(PhD from UNC, MA from U Chicago) they all know me fairly well and I have taken classes with my advisor and meet regularly
Other: I'm still not sure if this upcoming cycle is the right time to apply. Since affordability is a priority, I feel like I might be better off applying when I have more experience under my belt. Any advice would be appreciated!! I also was selected to attend a few conferences as an undergrad as well. I am trying to do some research with a professor as well. Im (slowly) learning Russian and Sign Language and have a basic proficiency in Spanish. Let me know if any other schools I haven't listed are matches/good fits.