Anyone Going to GW's open house on April 16th?

I'm considering it, but I'm baffled why they'd schedule their open house the day after the majority of schools require a final decision.

I think they're about a week behind this year as compared to previous years. The snowpocalypse threw everything off.

I think they're about a week behind this year as compared to previous years. The snowpocalypse threw everything off.

I won't be going, since I have to have decided by then where I'll be heading! I asked them that when I got a call last week, and they said that they tend to work with certain other Public Affairs schools to have a common decision deadline - but that it's usually after April 15. That just seems like a losing battle to me.

Important consideration: will there be free lunch??

Haha, I was just looking at the schedule and wondering the same thing. Since it's not mentioned, I'm doubtful. Although there's actually no time for lunch or dinner scheduled in, so maybe we're just supposed to assume that we'll be fed?

I'm coming down from NY and am trying to figure out if its best to come the night before and then leave after the cocktail thingy on Friday night, or if I should get up as the asscrack of dawn on Friday, go down there, and then maybe get there late but not be rushed to leave... still not sure.