Mundane NSF GRFP Question

dabeth

Sorry, posted the same thing on the big thread, but I thought I'd get more responses if it were its own topic:

I just read over my application and it seems that I misread part of it: I had read the "Is your graduate prorgam interdisciplinary?" as "Is your proposal interdisciplinary?" and as such put 85% Economics 15% Other. I'm applying to straight Econ PhD's... does anyone think this will be a big deal?

Edited by dabeth

Sorry, posted the same thing on the big thread, but I thought I'd get more responses if it were its own topic:

I just read over my application and it seems that I misread part of it: I had read the "Is your graduate prorgam interdisciplinary?" as "Is your proposal interdisciplinary?" and as such put 85% Economics 15% Other. I'm applying to straight Econ PhD's... does anyone think this will be a big deal?

I mean this in the most helpful way possible, but at this point even if it were a big deal (which I'm sure it isn't), it would be way too late to actually change anything. You'll find out your award status within the next few days anyways as it is :)

Good luck, and try not to obsess over the little details!

Edited by Hekog

I agree with Hekog. No mundane detail like that is going to make or break an application. Most of that personal information is strictly for demographic profiling anyways. So, sit back, relax as much as possible while we all wait to hear the news. Cheers. Good luck.