Applying to PhD Social Welfare programs, advice?

Logodds56

Hi, everyone! I recently made the decision to apply to 3 social welfare phd programs and am currently in my second year of my MSW program. I was wondering if anyone who had been through the process has any advice or suggestions. Also, I am not sure where I stand in terms of feasibility of my acceptance. 

Here are my stats:

I am currently attending a school at a smaller public university in PA.  

Undergrad GPA: 3.4 (BA, though not in a social science. Closer to 3.6/3.7 for final 60 upper division credits). This was from a highly ranked public university in NY. 

Grad GPA: 4.0 (as of now), 30 out of 60 credits completed. 

I am taking the GRE in November and retaking in December if score is not what I want. I am aiming for a 160 V, 155 Q, and 4.5 writing score minimum.

I served as a graduate research assistant for the 2018-2019 school year and am continuing that role for 2019-2020.

I have worked in the field as a Crisis Technician for a little under a year. I have also volunteered for Crisis Text Line since 2017. 

I currently have one co-authored publication (editorial) in a prominent journal and by the time my apps are sent out I should have 1 more publication and one more coauthored quantitative study that is in press.

LORs should be great. Two will be from professors I was a GA for and one will be from a professor I took qualitative research with and got a 100/100 for the course. 

I am not sure what to expect in this process, any insight would be greatly appreciated!