American Grad Schools for Canadian Applicants

ataylor

Hi guys- 

I'm trying to finalize my list of potential schools that I want to apply to and was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for schools that have been known to accept Canadian students or that aren't SUPER competitive to get into. I did complete my BA in psychology and linguistics at uOttawa, and also the Communicative Disorders Assistant grad program, and am from around the Ottawa area. So far my list of potential schools includes Buffalo State, Ithaca, Fredonia, Syracuse, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine... I was also thinking of schools in Michigan, but I'm not sure which one(s). If anyone has gotten into or knows anything about these schools or any other good schools for a Canadian to apply to, any advice or help would be appreciated!

I went to UNH for undergrad and was accepted to their grad program (though it’s not where I’m going) so I’d be happy to speak to that a bit, if you want. (I know nothing about it in relation to being Canadian, but the admissions criteria are all quite clear so if you meet those I see no reason you don’t have a shot at getting in.)