About Mcgill,Ottawa

cuicuiguo

<br />Such a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time.Does anyone get news from them?I applied for social psychology program<br />
<br /><br /><br />

No news=bad news?I wrote to mcgill's dean but receive no reply...Did you get an interview?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still waiting on Vic and McGill and I'm apparently shortlisted at York. I was rejected from Ottawa a while ago for clinical psychology.

guys this is ridiculous. I've sent emails to the schools who have not communicated with me at all. It's past April 15th, we deserve to know the status of our application. how can it be that hard to make a decision...... it's either the student is in or not.

I am in the process of making important decisions here, I can't wait any longer.

Edited by ALDA

guys this is ridiculous. I've sent emails to the schools who have not communicated with me at all. It's past April 15th, we deserve to know the status of our application. how can it be that hard to make a decision...... it's either the student is in or not.

I am in the process of making important decisions here, I can't wait any longer.

I heard the graduate program for mcgill is full........my minerva status has been "ready for review" forever now.

no word from newbrunswqick for me

bleh.

I heard the graduate program for mcgill is full........my minerva status has been "ready for review" forever now.

no word from newbrunswqick for me

bleh.

i got both my rejection letters on monday - UBC and Ryerson.

I'm really starting to wonder what is going on! I'm still waiting on McGill Victoria and York... York said I was shortlisted a while ago but McGill and Victoria don't seem to respond to my e-mails!