Pickering Fellowship?

j.ice

Hey everyone,

Did anyone else apply to the Pickering Fellowship? Have you heard when they are going to announce finalists? It's April and I haven't heard anything so I was wondering if I was the only one..

Cheers,

Jessica

I called last week asking when we should be finding out, and the lady laughed, saying, "I dunno! Sometime next week! Could be in the beginning, could be at the end! I dunno."

So, watch your email! Should be within the next few days! i hope...

<br />I called last week asking when we should be finding out, and the lady laughed, saying, &quot;I dunno! Sometime next week! Could be in the beginning, could be at the end! I dunno.&quot;<br />So, watch your email! Should be within the next few days! i hope...<br /><br />
<br /><br /><br />

:) Thanks for the info!

yeah, i still haven't heard anything. disappointed, i guess. some girl on another stream said she was picked as a finalist last tuesday or so, so i am assuming they sent out acceptances last week. :/ hopefully i'm wrong - hahah - but, well, i've gone ahead and come to terms with rejection from this one, unfortunately. best of luck to you, though!!!!!

Yeah.. I just sent them an email asking and they said they sent out the finalist notifications last week via email and overnight letter. Thus if you didn't get informed you can assume that you were not selected :/ too bad.. I guess we will have to figure out something else...