2020 Economics phd profile evaluation/advice on schools to apply??!

Genie0422

Hello,
I am applying for Fall 2020 and would really appreciate some advice.

I finished writing SOPs' for nine schools from in rankings through #12~#29 and I am wondering if I should apply to some more....

I really need advice on whether I have fair chance of getting into those schools or should apply to some schools with lower rankings.

Thank you in advance!

Type of Undergrad: One of top 10 institutions in Korea/Major: Economics Minor: Math

Type of Grad: Enrolling in 1st semester for master's degree in the same institution/Major:economics

Undergrad GPA: 3.85/4.0 (Summa cum laude)

Gre: 170Q/166V/4.0AWA
TOEFL: 116

Math Courses: Calculus 1(B-), Calculus 2(A-), Multivariate Calculus(A), Introduction to Analysis 1(A+), Numerical Analysis(A+), Mathematical Statistics 1(A+), Linear Algebra 1(A), Differential Equations(A)
Undergrad Econ Courses: I took a lot of courses and got A+ on all of them except for Macroeconomics(B+)
Grad Courses: Macroeconomics(A-)
Others: Introduction to statistics1,2(A+,B+), few computer programming courses
Currently taking: Grad Econometrics, Grad Public Finance, Linear Algebra 2, Mathematical Statistics 2

Letters of Recommendation: One from advisor for my undergrad research, one from a professor whose class I will be tutoring for and one from a professor in statistics department/subject to change

Research Experience: One undergraduate research- I was funded to carry out my research by my institution but it wasn't published.
Teaching Experience: Tutoring for undergrad Applied econometrics class this semester
Field of interest: Applied econometrics/health economics

• 2 months later...