CSUN MSW Online Spring 2020

Britbree

Hello, I applied to CSU Northridge (CSUN) online MSW program for this Spring 2020. I wanted to start a forum for us applicants to keep in touch regarding updates. So far I received an email to activate my CSUN Portal and email. Did anyone else apply??

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think that I was aware that it was the first year. I have not received an email stating that I am under review. Definitely keep me posted on your progress and I will do the same. I saw in previous posts that there is an interview portion of the application process. So be on the look out for that. Good luck to you!! Hopefully we will be starting the program together in Feb!!

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Tummyboydev said:

Has anyone received a interview from CSUN or an email to set a interview up yet? 

I have not received anything yet. Nothing at all. I was wondering if I should call.

Yes maybe you should call because me and Carlais92 both received emails saying our application has been forwarded for the committee to review and that the final admission decision will be given out no later than December 15th they also said they are starting to contact people for interviews 

• 2 weeks later...

Ok great I got accepted to USC and I talked to Northridge they said they should be emailing me soon to give me a interview for the second batch of people who I’m waiting on a email to set that up 

If you don’t mind me asking when is your interview if you already had it, what questions did they ask and how was it 

On 11/13/2019 at 3:39 PM, Tummyboydev said:

Ok great I got accepted to USC and I talked to Northridge they said they should be emailing me soon to give me a interview for the second batch of people who I’m waiting on a email to set that up 

If you don’t mind me asking when is your interview if you already had it, what questions did they ask and how was it 

woohoo! i got accepted to CSUN. it was a video conference interview. They asked the participants different questions. They asked me what advantage do I feel I have that others do not. then we had a group exercise. 

my suggestion is just to be yourself. I know it sounds cliche but it really helps. do not overthink the interview.

goodluck! :) 

• 3 weeks later...