Can someone Help me To review my Sop for Physics Masters

SOP
In my opinion, gaining knowledge about the nature is the only way the Human beings has evolved. Since my childhood, I have always wondered about the grand nature of universe when i used to look up in the sky. Barely I could understand anything and I just used to gaze at the dots of light those filled the sky.
I am very curious about things and sometimes i get impatient when i dont get the reason behind how things work. When is was in 6th Std in school we had a topic in our science textbook named "The Universe" . This particular topic amazed me so much as the grand nature of universe was explained in that chapter and that lit the fire of curiousity inside me. I started Reading books and started looking for articles those were related to to universe.

My family was not financially sound, my father didn't had a job and mother used work as a maid in others house. On one side I had a larger aspiration of knowning the unknown about universe and on the other I had responsibilities to support my family. Due to financial issues I had to leave school in std 7th as my parents were unable to pay the fees. 2 years I helped my family financially as getting food became the primary task for us. That was the worst phase of my life. I had accepted that, this is the way things are going to be, and all my aspirations were doomed. I started working in Cyber cafe as attendant, I used to surf internet and read about the Universe on internet. That was the first time i came to know about Astronomy. That was it, I was sure that this is the field in which i have to persue my career in. I started searching for different ways by which I could do it. but basic school education completion was required.  I came to know about a scheme in which I could appear 10th standard examination as Private candidate. I started preparing for 10th Std examination along with the work that i used to do in cybercafe. I completed my 10th With a decent score of 83.69% without attending school and prepared completely on my own.

Now I was 1 Step closer to my dream of becoming Astronomer. Truely speaking Astronomy is the only field where you dont need a degree you just need a open sky with good eyesight. My parents enrolled me into college for Standard 11th.  The financial situation at home was the same so i had to work and help family, so i decided to work in a coaching institute where i also attend some lectures. It was the best decision because now i had access to all the books from library. I started developing interest in Physics and Mathematics. I started preparing for 11th and then 12th standard examination in which i scored 86.67% with 95/100 in physics and 98/100 in maths. But alongside we have Engineering entrance exam MHT-CET Based on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics for getting into engineering college in state of Maharashtra, India. In this exam, I score 196/200 and stood 1st in My district and 4th in the state in which about about 2 to 3 lac students appear.

As i wanted to support my family Engineering was the only field which could easily fetch me a good job so i enrolled into a prestigious College in the state of Maharashtra named College of Engineering Pune (COEP) in Mechanical Engineering as i thought that it was the only field that could keep me in touch with Physics upto certain extent. I started working after college hour in the coaching institutes in my area, where  I discovered my interest in teaching. As i started Teaching Physics my interest in Studying Physics and Teaching increased to a large extent. But since I was enrolled in Mechanical Engineering I had to complete the Course. Honestly speaking I never felt excited studying engineering and enjoyed teaching physics more after the college hours.

During My Third Year of Engineering, I lost my brother in an accident and we as a family were in a shock of losing him and that also cost us financially. The hospitalization  was very expensive we were into debt and getting out of it was very difficult. I started My own Coaching Academy to support my family. After completing my engineering in 2014 I continued Teaching students in my academy. Meanwhile my interest in Physics and Astronomy was constantly bogging me down and I constantly kept questioning myself about my work. Although I really love teaching students but it was at the expense of Sacrificing my childhood dream. I focused on my coaching academy ad I had to support my family financially so I had no choice. It took me about 3-4 years to clear all the debts and now I want to live my dream.

Edited by punter196

I spotted several grammatical errors across each paragraphs. Also, I like the way you pitch your ideas, but your SOP needs to be refined all over again before final submission. 

The flow needs to be dynamic and I think you have a good stand if you could work on the SOP once again.